Tuesday 7 February 2012

Fascinating Womanhood

Bismillah


Bismillah


So I read this book called “Fascinating Womanhood”,  and mashAllah I’m so impressed with the useful information therein that one I’d like to share it with you here: "Fascinating Womanhood"

I have also made a commitment to myself to implement everything learned therein (with an Islamic perspective of course) inshallah. I pray Allah will make me successful. 


The book has so inspired me that I will inshallah also journal my journey as I implement the lessons and inshallah plan on sharing that journal with my sisters. I hope to make it a source of inspiration, motivation, and intentional dedication for them inshallah. 

I also hope to use it, the book itself, and the accompanying teaching guidelines, to teach my lovely sisters in Islam (again from an Islamic perspective, using Quran and Sunnah and examples from the Sahabah inshallah).

I pray for success in creating my ideal marriage and in helping my sisters also to create their ideal marriages inshallah. I know Allah has given all of us the necessary tools to succeed as wives and mothers and we simply need to bring this success to light with our own efforts inshallah, thus making it worthy.


1 comment:

  1. as salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi,
    i love that book too. i read it for the first as a teen and have reread it several times as an adult. and actually the women in my family lived that book without knowing it was written. and like you said, there is a lot of useful information in that book.

    ReplyDelete