Saturday 18 February 2012

Money Idea

Bismillah
K, my sister, clued me into this and honestly, I'm really amazed. Its a bit of a hassle to do the sign up and get started with the set-up but then its super easy. I just have to watch 10 ads a day, each about 30 seconds, then rate the ad and sometimes answer one question about my interest level on the product, and voila, I've earned my points for the day. The points are redeemable for cash/rewards and also exchangeable for trade, etc. Each ad I watch enters me to win a "jackpot" per week.
The way to earn money faster is to have"village", which consists of people who signed up with varolo based on your referral/recommendation. When they view their ads, you get paid for it.
There is no sign up fee, no cost, except the bit of time investment, and "marketing" is using your existing social network. I'm really liking it so far because 1) its free to sign up 2) it doesn't require much of time 3) its not like those other companies that I had signed up with to do ad reviews and in the end, get nothing because I refuse to buy or sign up for the "offers" at the end of the survey. They made me so mad each and every time.
With this varolo bit, there's no risk for me, even if no one signs up under me because I don't have to spend a penny.
Inshallah it will generate some good income. I expect it's a "you get what you put in" kind of thing where the more effort I put in to watch the ads (so I can win jackpots and gain exchangeable points), and to grow my village (so I can get paid for each ad they view), the more $ I will get out of it.
Here's my link: http://www.varolo.com/village/Mairismom

No comments:

Post a Comment